IQ-test clones online
There are a lot of online IQ tests that mimic established tests, like Ravens matrices or the WAIS. Here are a few of them.
- GIQTest - A WAIS-like test.
- IQtest.dk - A well-known online test similar to Ravens matrices.
- Mensa Sweden's Online test - Designed to give a good indication of how one would score on a real test.
High range tests
Most established IQ tests aren't very accurate above about IQ 135 (sd=15). If you want to find out where your upper limit are, high range tests might be useful. Above that they tend to be very entertaining! On most of them there's no time limit. Many test creators charge a small correction fee. There are also a few free tests, i.e. my own Hat-triq, hosted on this site.
There are roughly three types of high range tests, and combinations thereof; spatial, verbal and numerical. Listed here are the tests that I've found the most beautiful and entertaining in each category, plus a few test collections.
As a first high range test I recommend CFNSE. This is a free and self-scoring test, that measures IQ between 135 and about 155 (sd=15). CFNSE contains both numerical and spatial items.
- Logima Strictica 36 by Robert Lato - En real classic! Often referred to as LS36
- Logicaus Strictimanus 24 by Robert Lato - The sequel to LS36. The most beautiful test I know!
- Einplex by Ivan Ivec - Very easy to extremely difficult verbal analogies.
- Numerus light av Ivan Ivec - A great introduction to numerical tests.
- SLSE-I av Jonathan Wai - A classic and very rewarding.
- SLSE-II av Jonathan Wai - Part two of SLSE-I. Hard!
- I.Q. Tests for the High Range - Paul Cooijmans well respected tests.
- Grand and Ultima IQ societies - Ivan Ivec's IQ project with some well-known IQ tests.
- High range IQ tests - Paul Laurent Miranda's fine tests.
- HRLS IQ Tests - En collection of hard tests, among them LS36 och LS24.
- Uncommonly Difficult IQ Tests - The classic, but somewhat outdated, collection by Darryl Miyaguchi.